WildFact
Avoca Male Lions and Their Male Lineage - Printable Version

+- WildFact (https://wildfact.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Information Section (https://wildfact.com/forum/forum-information-section)
+--- Forum: Terrestrial Wild Animals (https://wildfact.com/forum/forum-terrestrial-wild-animals)
+---- Forum: Wild Cats (https://wildfact.com/forum/forum-wild-cats)
+----- Forum: Lion (https://wildfact.com/forum/forum-lion)
+----- Thread: Avoca Male Lions and Their Male Lineage (/topic-avoca-male-lions-and-their-male-lineage)

RE: Avoca male lions - Hairy tummy - 05-09-2022

Dm seems so layed back, happy and content in that video, great to see. Just shows tr1x24, expect the unexpected in the lion world

RE: Avoca male lions - afortich - 05-09-2022

(05-09-2022, 12:53 AM)Tr1x24 Wrote:
(05-09-2022, 12:36 AM)WildLeonis Wrote: More DM footage with the Talamatis. It’s hilarious how they’re all laying around on their backs with their legs up due to being absolutely stuffed from a meal. Lol. I wonder what they ate? Hope DM remains with the pride. 

I must admit i didn't taught that DM and Talamatis will reunite again, they where separated for more then 3 months.

This boy DM is such a "strange" lion, i hope he can stay near his 2 sons this time, it will be best for him.

Right, he is out of the ordinary. I don't know why I think that DM with a partner will be tougher, supportive and aggressive in a clash with other coalition.

RE: Avoca male lions - 1999gc8 - 05-10-2022

(05-10-2022, 06:31 AM)DARK MANE Wrote: Blondie avoca. 
Much better than before. 

*This image is copyright of its original author

I'm unable to view the photos. All I can see is " This image is copyright of it's original author ". Is there a setting I need to change?. Thanks.

RE: Avoca male lions - Tr1x24 - 05-10-2022

(05-10-2022, 08:24 AM)1999gc8 Wrote: I'm unable to view the photos. All I can see is " This image is copyright of it's original author ". Is there a setting I need to change?. Thanks

No, he is doing something wrong when posting.

RE: Avoca male lions - criollo2mil - 05-10-2022

(05-10-2022, 08:24 AM)1999gc8 Wrote:
(05-10-2022, 06:31 AM)DARK MANE Wrote: Blondie avoca. 
Much better than before. 

I'm unable to view the photos. All I can see is " This image is copyright of it's original author ". Is there a setting I need to change?. Thanks.

Can’t see either.   Maybe bad link

RE: Avoca male lions - WildLeonis - 05-12-2022

Dark Mane in Arathusa with Talamatis yesterday. 

RE: Avoca male lions - Tr1x24 - 05-14-2022

RE: Avoca male lions - WildLeonis - 05-14-2022

Dark Mane, apparently this was yesterday. Don’t know if he’s still with the Talamatis. 

RE: Avoca male lions - Potato - 05-16-2022

The Dark Mane Avoca male, along with the young Talamati male, were found with the Talamati Pride sleeping in an open area. A herd of buffalo woke them and chased them off. The pride then moved swiftly in search of other prey.

RE: Avoca male lions - WildLeonis - 05-19-2022

Great footage of DM and the Talamatis yesterday in Londzolozi. Footage was just pictures but everyone is looking good. DM looks well fed and in good shape. Apparently he was with one of his sons and 5 Talamati ladies.

RE: Avoca male lions - Mdz123 - 05-19-2022

(05-19-2022, 06:48 PM)WildLeonis Wrote: Great footage of DM and the Talamatis yesterday in Londzolozi. Footage was just pictures but everyone is looking good. DM looks well fed and in good shape. Apparently he was with one of his sons and 5 Talamati ladies.

The 5 ladies are the 5 adult females or 2 with sub females? Its almost impossible for other 3 to rejoin them since they have Imbali male’s cubs

RE: Avoca male lions - Potato - 05-19-2022

(05-19-2022, 06:48 PM)WildLeonis Wrote: Great footage of DM and the Talamatis yesterday in Londzolozi. Footage was just pictures but everyone is looking good. DM looks well fed and in good shape. Apparently he was with one of his sons and 5 Talamati ladies.

Pictures are not loading up.

RE: Avoca male lions - Tr1x24 - 05-19-2022

(05-19-2022, 07:36 PM)Mdz123 Wrote: The 5 ladies are the 5 adult females or 2 with sub females? Its almost impossible for other 3 to rejoin them since they have Imbali male’s cubs

1 adult and 4 sub females.

RE: Avoca male lions - DARK MANE - 05-19-2022

(05-19-2022, 06:48 PM)IWildLeonis Wrote: Great footage of DM and the Talamatis yesterday in Londzolozi. Footage was just pictures but everyone is looking good. DM looks well fed and in good shape. Apparently he was with one of his sons and 5 Talamati ladies.

I might be doing something wrons as not able to see the picture. 
Asking just for curiosity, which sub male is with the pride Mohawk 2.0 or dark mane jr. 
And what about the other one? Smday ago, we gonna learned that one of the male is trailing the pride. Is he still can't rejoin them??

RE: Avoca male lions - Mdz123 - 05-19-2022

(05-19-2022, 07:40 PM)Potato Wrote:

Pictures are not loading up.

@WildLeonis try posting this picture on Imgur and copying the link.