There is a world somewhere between reality and fiction. Although ignored by many, it is very real and so are those living in it. This forum is about the natural world. Here, wild animals will be heard and respected. The forum offers a glimpse into an unknown world as well as a room with a view on the present and the future. Anyone able to speak on behalf of those living in the emerald forest and the deep blue sea is invited to join.
--- Peter Broekhuijsen ---

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Request here to join invite only forum

India sanjay Offline
Co-owner of Wildfact
( This post was last modified: 01-17-2017, 12:24 AM by sanjay )

In this thread, you can request to join the Mature and Quality Information (Invite Only) section.

In this section, only invited members can make posts and thread. Only those who make quality posts and are mature enough for friendly debates will be allowed to make posts.
Note: It is not necessary that we will approve everyone. To approve any member depends on the decision of WildFact Core team. It also depends on your previous posts, posting styles and nature.
7 users Like sanjay's post

Rishi Offline
Moderators

How do I request..??   Weird
1 user Likes Rishi's post

India sanjay Offline
Co-owner of Wildfact

Just make a request in this thread.
For now there is no thread or topic. Once a thread will start we will start approving or declining the request.
2 users Like sanjay's post

India brotherbear Offline
Grizzly Enthusiast

request to open topic: Big Cat Interspecific Relations with Bears
2 users Like brotherbear's post

India sanjay Offline
Co-owner of Wildfact

@brotherbear, you have been approved, You can not create Topics.

India brotherbear Offline
Grizzly Enthusiast

(03-03-2017, 11:40 PM)sanjay Wrote: @brotherbear, you have been approved, You can not create Topics.

Understood.
2 users Like brotherbear's post

Rishi Offline
Moderators

(01-16-2017, 09:13 PM)sanjay Wrote: In this thread, you can request to join the Mature and Quality Information (Invite Only) section.

In this section, only invited members can make posts and thread. Only those who make quality posts and are mature enough for friendly debates will be allowed to make posts.
Note: It is not necessary that we will approve everyone. To approve any member depends on the decision of WildFact Core team. It also depends on your previous posts, posting styles and nature.

Plz add me, if some such threads are opened..
U know, i dont troll & keep shut unless i have info to add..
2 users Like Rishi's post

India sanjay Offline
Co-owner of Wildfact

Rishi, we will inform you, as I said I have to take permission with others.

India sanjay Offline
Co-owner of Wildfact

We have launched our first comparison thread and its time to you guys make informative and quality posts.
http://wildfact.com/forum/topic-comparin...een-felids

Make a request here and now we will add you. so that you can make post, But before posting any information note-
1. Make an extensive research base on science and valid proofs.
2. Create the post in your own words (no copy paste) and make it like a informative blog post with relative images and sources.
3. Do not use abusive or aggressive language, we have 0 tolerance for this.

Any good article will increase your reputation here and chances are you may be selected in one of the moderator team. We want this section best on internet with full of valuable information.
3 users Like sanjay's post

Pantherinae Offline
Bigcat Enthusiast

I would really like to join Sanjay :) I can write some good stuff reagarding lions evolution :)
3 users Like Pantherinae's post

United States Polar Offline
Polar Bear Enthusiast

May I join in too, @sanjay?

I have past documentation from personal research and scientific studies, and feel as if I can make a great contribution to the thread.
2 users Like Polar's post

India sanjay Offline
Co-owner of Wildfact

@Rishi, @Pantherinae and @Polar you have been approved.
4 users Like sanjay's post

United States Pckts Offline
Bigcat Enthusiast

I'd like to join as well if possible.
Thanks
2 users Like Pckts's post

India sanjay Offline
Co-owner of Wildfact

@Pckts, you have been approved.

United Kingdom Spalea Offline
Wildanimal Lover

I only would like to participate in the "Comparing big cats anatomy" thread, in order to give an answer, an advice to @Pckts 's last question. An objective answer, I assure you.
2 users Like Spalea's post