There is a world somewhere between reality and fiction. Although ignored by many, it is very real and so are those living in it. This forum is about the natural world. Here, wild animals will be heard and respected. The forum offers a glimpse into an unknown world as well as a room with a view on the present and the future. Anyone able to speak on behalf of those living in the emerald forest and the deep blue sea is invited to join.
--- Peter Broekhuijsen ---

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A cordial greeting to all members of the forum from Venezuela.

Venezuela Cunaguaro Offline
New Join
Smile 

A cordial greeting to all members of the forum from Venezuela.

Finally I was encouraged to register, after having a lot of time (about 2 years) or a little more following the forum, specifically the issues related to lions since that's why I found them; And it was also for them that since the time the wild cats had always been part of my attention.

I used to flip through feline books whenever I stumbled across some of them and watched television documentaries about big wild cats that are quite sobering, and that since I was a teenager, I have had to face life's moments with another point of view.

Now I join this space, to know and continue to learn from all of you who I think do an excellent job.

We will continue to pay close attention to your continuous contributions and we will humbly make those we have on hand at the time.

Thank you very much to those who are part of this space and my most sincere greetings again.

PS: My English is not very good, I hope to make myself understood and get better at it with some time. I hope I'm not violating any rules, if so let them know.

Un saludo cordial a todos los miembros del foro desde Venezuela.

Finalmente me animé a registrarme, luego de tener mucho tiempo (aproximadamente 2 años) o un poco más siguiendo el foro, específicamente los temas relacionados a los leones ya que por ello los encontré; y fue por ellos además que desde niño los felinos salvajes llamaron parte de mi atención siempre.

Solía hojear libros de felinos siempre que me tropezaba con alguno y ver documentales televisivos referentes a grandes felinos salvajes que son bastante aleccionadores y eso desde adolescente me ha hecho enfrentar momentos de la vida con otro punto de vista. 

Ahora me uno a este espacio, para conocer y seguir aprendiendo de todos ustedes quienes me parece que hacen un excelente trabajo.

Seguiremos con mucha atención sus continuos aportes y humildemente haremos los que tengamos a mano realizar en su momento.

De verdad muchas gracias a quienes forman parte de este espacio y mis más sinceros saludos nuevamente.

PD: Mi inglés no es muy bueno, espero hacerme entender y lograr mejorar en eso con algo de tiempo. Espero no estar violando alguna regla, si es así haganlo saber.
2 users Like Cunaguaro's post

India sanjay Offline
Wildanimal Enthusiast

Hello @Cunaguaro ,
Welcome to the WildFact forum, You are most welcome to the forum and we are glad that you think we are doing great. Our members continuously adding images, videos and information related to big cats and other popular wild animals. Please keep coming and posting whatever you like to discuss related to animals.
If you have any problem contact the moderators.
2 users Like sanjay's post

Venezuela epaiva Offline
Moderators
( This post was last modified: 08-11-2017, 08:01 PM by epaiva )

Welcome to the Forum @Cunaguaro I am sure you will learn a lot about Big Cats and other animals of today and prehistoric animals too from this wonderful Forum, the same thing happened to me when I was looking for information about Lions and Tigers not long ago. I salute you from Caracas, Venezuela.
2 users Like epaiva's post