There is a world somewhere between reality and fiction. Although ignored by many, it is very real and so are those living in it. This forum is about the natural world. Here, wild animals will be heard and respected. The forum offers a glimpse into an unknown world as well as a room with a view on the present and the future. Anyone able to speak on behalf of those living in the emerald forest and the deep blue sea is invited to join.
--- Peter Broekhuijsen ---

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cryptozoology, Ghosts, Aliens and other mysteries

chaos Offline
wildlife enthusiast

Some food for thought.

http://news.yahoo.com/cia-releases-secret-ufo-files-including-084750091.html?soc_src=copy
1 user Likes chaos's post

India brotherbear Offline
Grizzly Enthusiast

I see American television as now being over-crowded with pseudo documentaries about such things as aliens, Big Foot, ghosts, lake monsters, sea monsters, mermaids, and every kind of monster imaginable. It is all about drawing in more viewers. True science and history can be boring to the average television viewer; so the network hypes it up a notch. I will believe in flying saucers when one lands in Central Park and in Big Foot when I can go see one at the zoo.   
1 user Likes brotherbear's post

chaos Offline
wildlife enthusiast

Bigfoot in Utah?
http://news.yahoo.com/video/bigfoot-spotted-utah-201023437.html

chaos Offline
wildlife enthusiast

Here's some strange creatures that washed up on the beach. Some can be explained, others..........................?
17 Unknown Creatures That Were Washed Up On The ...
animalmozo.com/.../17-unknown-creatures-that-were-washed-up-on-the-...
1 user Likes chaos's post

United Kingdom Sully Offline
Ecology & Rewilding

Thoughts on the infamous "El Chupacabra"? I want it to be real but all too many times there is an explanation, like a mangy racoon or dog. But some images you just can't tie down to anything.

*This image is copyright of its original author

There is something out there I feel, out of all the bigfoots, yeti's, and lockness monsters, I have the most faith in this creature.

Ecology & Rewilding

United States tigerluver Offline
Prehistoric Feline Expert
Moderators

I don't remember what show it was on but a body they found had DNA indicating it was a hybrid between a Mexican wolf and coyote. Coywolfs do exist but they don't look like what those pictures show at all.
1 user Likes tigerluver's post

Ecology & Rewilding

I just searched up Coywolfs, they look all too normal to be what some claim the chupacabra. I'ts still an open case.
1 user Likes Sully's post

India brotherbear Offline
Grizzly Enthusiast

There was indeed a documentary about this so-called "chupacabra" a couple of years ago ( if it's the same one ). As it turns out, the monster is nothing more than a hairless coyote. If I remember correctly, it did not have the mange but rather some simple disorder which caused it to be hairless. My thoughts are that perhaps other coyotes will have nothing to do with it.
2 users Like brotherbear's post

Ecology & Rewilding

But so many pictures, that just aren't anything we've seen and are defo not photoshopped, obviosly some we can explain but i do think some are the chubacabra.
2 users Like Sully's post

United States Polar Offline
Polar Bear Enthusiast

Are you all discussing the chupacabra in Texas or the one in Puerto Rico?

Ecology & Rewilding

I've not seen the puerto ricon one

Polar Bear Enthusiast
( This post was last modified: 06-06-2016, 02:18 AM by Polar )

The Puerto Rican one is the case where a chupacabra sucked the blood out of a farmer's chickens and goats.

A mixed-coyote/wolf is definitely not a suspect (they do not reside in Puerto Rico), nor a manged canine of any type. No carnivores are known to simply suck the blood of their prey and leave the meat.

The chupacabra case in Puerto Rico is undetermined as of yet.

The one in Texas: solved.

Ecology & Rewilding

Oh ok, I've heard of that. I really don't see an explanation, there is no predator that kills that way as you correctly said, and I highly doubt a vampire bat can kill a goat, so I'm still open to the idea of a chupacabra.

Polar Bear Enthusiast

This does not really fit into the mystery of things.... just an informative video talking about the "odd" end of our society as we know it: