WildFact
Survey - Top Safest Countries in the World - Printable Version

+- WildFact (https://wildfact.com/forum)
+-- Forum: General Section (https://wildfact.com/forum/forum-general-section)
+--- Forum: Miscellaneous (https://wildfact.com/forum/forum-miscellaneous)
+--- Thread: Survey - Top Safest Countries in the World (/topic-survey-top-safest-countries-in-the-world)

Survey - Top Safest Countries in the World - Black Lorren - 10-24-2015

IN CASE OF A CATASTROPHIC WAR

Hello everyone,

The latest world news doesn't seem to look to promising even for us, the Homo Sapiens.
           So, i was considering in making this parody of a topic.(parody?!just for the lolz, unfortunately the shit is getting almost real).

So, let's break it down, in opinions, tops and  anything that one thinks is useful for us to ''thrive''.

MY TOP SAFEST COUNTRIES IN A PRE CATASTROPHIC WAR:

1. Indonesia -  ( i guess there are this small islands that will not get nuked, or checked, one nuke will get wasted in water so...not worth it)

2. New Zealand (i have friends there?!)

3. Madagascar  (i don't know why....King Julien?).

Thank You!

P.S.   (yes, i have an agenda, in my case,  living in Eastern Europe, i always got the first punch in this ''encounters/world wars'' )

RE: SAFEST COUNTRIES IN THE WORLD. - Pckts - 10-24-2015

I can't imagine a country safer than the US, I have been to Europe and Asia (small portions of them, albeit)

But the safety in the US has come at a high cost. Our tax $ are fed into them, our jails are overcrowded since we have such a high demand to convict even the smallest of criminals just to increase a District Attorney's conviction % so it looks good when they decide to run for an elected officials position.
Its a double edged sword.

There are plenty of unsafe places in the US as well, just like any where in the world, I'm sure.

RE: SAFEST COUNTRIES IN THE WORLD. - Black Lorren - 10-29-2015

US....hmmm, to be honest i would rather put my eggs in a Canadian basket, especially in the Canadian wildlife.Nobody can find you there!
*This image is copyright of its original author
!

RE: SAFEST COUNTRIES IN THE WORLD. - Roflcopters - 10-29-2015

Dubai is my top destination spot every year and its fairly safe out there.

RE: SAFEST COUNTRIES IN THE WORLD. - Black Lorren - 10-29-2015

Would you chose Dubai even in an 90% pre  World War 3 scenario?
Fixed my first post.

RE: SAFEST COUNTRIES IN THE WORLD. - Pckts - 10-30-2015

(10-29-2015, 11:53 PM)Roflcopters Wrote: Dubai is my top destination spot every year and its fairly safe out there.
Since my stop is in dubai on the way to africa, I was thinking of talking a day or two to look around.
You really enjoy it?
What do you like about it, if you don't mind me asking.

RE: SAFEST COUNTRIES IN THE WORLD. - Pckts - 10-30-2015

(10-29-2015, 11:49 PM)Black Lorren Wrote: US....hmmm, to be honest i would rather put my eggs in a Canadian basket, especially in the Canadian wildlife.Nobody can find you there!
!

Canada is safe but it has crime as well, population #s aren't comparable between US and canada. So I guess its a bit different, not quite apples to apples but its a good option.

The sights in canada are amazing, but the northern US has the same.

Montana is the most beautiful place I have ever been to, Flathead lake blew me away. But all the norther states leading to canada are gorgeous. I'm sure you can get lost in Alaska real fast.

RE: SAFEST COUNTRIES IN THE WORLD. - Jamarion - 03-26-2016

I'll say that Canada is the safest. I lived  there for over 6 months when i was conducting a research, and i must admit it's better than most of the other places that I've been to, in terms of security.