WildFact
History's most brutal killers, the Majingilane Male Lions - Printable Version

+- WildFact (https://wildfact.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Information Section (https://wildfact.com/forum/forum-information-section)
+--- Forum: Terrestrial Wild Animals (https://wildfact.com/forum/forum-terrestrial-wild-animals)
+---- Forum: Wild Cats (https://wildfact.com/forum/forum-wild-cats)
+----- Forum: Lion (https://wildfact.com/forum/forum-lion)
+----- Thread: History's most brutal killers, the Majingilane Male Lions (/topic-history-s-most-brutal-killers-the-majingilane-male-lions)

RE: History most brutal killers, the Majingilane Male Lions - Pantherinae - 01-10-2017

@Georgel I have no proof more so than what I have seen been posted by members here. Honestly if I had seen the Brimingham males close to the Majingilane males I'd thought the majingi's would have been in big trouble, and if they where to fight I still would believe so, but I have no doubt that the Majingilane has a few tricks up their sleeves, and could put on an aggressive charge display and succeed in chasing them away....

RE: History most brutal killers, the Majingilane Male Lions - Gamiz - 01-10-2017

Two Majingilanes, on drive, now
From Idube Game Reserve 
DM & Scarnose 

*This image is copyright of its original author

RE: History most brutal killers, the Majingilane Male Lions - vinodkumarn - 01-10-2017

Majingilanes back in western sector, credits promise Mashile, Idube Game Reserve, 10.01.2017.

RE: History most brutal killers, the Majingilane Male Lions - Pckts - 01-11-2017

Dark Mane ... by Craig Parsons
the Boss of the Majingilanes
6 years were the reign of the Mapogos...
2010-2016 ... will it be the last year of the Majingis?

Majingilane Male Lions

The Seven Year Itch?

Leading the invasion as always is the Dark Maned Majingilane male… Looking timeless.

The Scar Nose Majingilane is second in the procession, the three keep to a straight line through thickets and across clearings.

Contrary to the talk of the bushveld, the Hip Scar Majingilane male looks as well as ever, bearing scars from the past and a moving with a menacing stride.

The size of the males is evident as this adult impala ram is dwarfed under their powerful paws. The small meal only lasted a couple of minutes.

RE: History most brutal killers, the Majingilane Male Lions - Tshokwane - 01-11-2017

Credits to Promise Mashile.

Lions don't live their lives according to what's written in the books they still do what needs to be done to survive, Hipscar having some rest after feasting on a hyena.

And also the video with Dark mane and Scar nose:

RE: History most brutal killers, the Majingilane Male Lions - sik94 - 01-11-2017

Is Hip-scar less active now because of his injury? It seems like Dark mane, scar-nose, and golden mane are mostly together whenever they move big distances. That's what the the pictures posted in this thread suggest to me.

RE: History most brutal killers, the Majingilane Male Lions - Tshokwane - 01-11-2017

(01-11-2017, 08:23 AM)sik94 Wrote: Is Hip-scar less active now because of his injury? It seems like Dark mane, scar-nose, and golden mane are mostly together whenever they move big distances.

That's what it's usually said.

But I think it's just down to his preference for the Othawa pride. 

Last week, for example, it was Dark mane who stayed with the Othawas and Hip Scar went with the other 2, so I don't think it has to do with his health at all.

Credits to Idube.

Hip scar's nap time.

Credits to Keith Jenkinson - Inyati.

Old Dark mane. 

Bruised and battle scarred but as intimidating as ever.

Credits to Promise Mashile.

More of Hip scar from yesterday:

RE: History most brutal killers, the Majingilane Male Lions - leocrest - 01-11-2017

I don't think the majis will be removed anytime soon. the threats i know of don't have interest in moving west.

RE: History most brutal killers, the Majingilane Male Lions - Tshokwane - 01-12-2017

Credits to Johan de la Rey - Leopard Hills.

Golden mane joined up with the Othawa pride.

RE: History most brutal killers, the Majingilane Male Lions - Tshokwane - 01-13-2017

@vinodkumarn This one of Golden mane is posted in the previous page.

RE: History most brutal killers, the Majingilane Male Lions - Fredymrt - 01-13-2017

@Ngala

On the left: Scar nose
On the rigth: Dark maned
And the picture was taken 5 days ago

RE: History most brutal killers, the Majingilane Male Lions - Tshokwane - 01-13-2017

Credits to Nkorho Rangers.

12 January 2016

Afternoon Drive.

-Went to the west and saw the two Majingilane males, they had chased the Birminghams of their Buffalo kill, they were all feeding.