WildFact
History's most brutal killers, the Majingilane Male Lions - Printable Version

+- WildFact (https://wildfact.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Information Section (https://wildfact.com/forum/forum-information-section)
+--- Forum: Terrestrial Wild Animals (https://wildfact.com/forum/forum-terrestrial-wild-animals)
+---- Forum: Wild Cats (https://wildfact.com/forum/forum-wild-cats)
+----- Forum: Lion (https://wildfact.com/forum/forum-lion)
+----- Thread: History's most brutal killers, the Majingilane Male Lions (/topic-history-s-most-brutal-killers-the-majingilane-male-lions)

RE: History most brutal killer, the Majingilane Male Lions - Tshokwane - 03-03-2016

Cpar photography - Craig Parsons:
Brothers in arms!
Dark Mane and Golden Mane

*This image is copyright of its original author

RE: History most brutal killer, the Majingilane Male Lions - lioncrazy - 03-03-2016

My 2 favorite lions nice pic

RE: History most brutal killer, the Majingilane Male Lions - Tshokwane - 03-05-2016

Idube:
Four Majingilane with Othawa pride

Singita:
Early morning rush hour of a different kind at Singita Sabi Sand.

Inyati Game Lodge:
Male lions doing what they do best in a beautiful afternoon drive

RE: History most brutal killer, the Majingilane Male Lions - Tshokwane - 03-07-2016

One Majingilane, Dark Mane, with the Othawa pride. Credits to Idube Game Reserve.

Golden Mane, credits to Promise Mashile

RE: History most brutal killer, the Majingilane Male Lions - lioncrazy - 03-08-2016

Wow lucky to be so close to such legendary lion great picture

RE: History most brutal killer, the Majingilane Male Lions - LionKiss - 03-08-2016

just notice that they have retreat from Londolozi and returned to Singita after the fight with the Matimbas, probably they are not interested defending their former controlled territory in Lodolozi but for sure they will defend their stronghold in Singita.

RE: History most brutal killer, the Majingilane Male Lions - Tshokwane - 03-09-2016

Quote:just notice that they have retreat from Londolozi and returned to Singita after the fight with the Matimbas, probably they are not interested defending their former controlled territory in Lodolozi but for sure they will defend their stronghold in Singita.
That's not a surprise, in fact the article from londolozi that reported the fight said so. I think the only reason they went so far into Londolozi was to finish the Matimbas definitively, but aside that, I don't think they want their former territory back, because it would be too much. They would be too streched and that would lead to their downfall.

RE: History most brutal killer, the Majingilane Male Lions - Tshokwane - 03-09-2016

Inyati Game Lodge:
The Majingilanes and one of the Othawa lioness' have been busy of late. Lets hope for some cubs soon.

RE: History most brutal killer, the Majingilane Male Lions - LionKiss - 03-09-2016

(03-09-2016, 12:02 AM)Majingilane Wrote:
Quote:just notice that they have retreat from Londolozi and returned to Singita after the fight with the Matimbas, probably they are not interested defending their former controlled territory in Lodolozi but for sure they will defend their stronghold in Singita.
That's not a surprise, in fact the article from londolozi that reported the fight said so. I think the only reason they went so far into Londolozi was to finish the Matimbas definitively, but aside that, I don't think they want their former territory back, because it would be too much. They would be too streched and that would lead to their downfall.

an other very smart move, they keep the western territory since newcomers always appear from the east, so they would need to defend only the eastern boarders

RE: History most brutal killer, the Majingilane Male Lions - parvez - 03-09-2016

They may have been the villains in their area. I personally think Charger should have been the most brutal, invincible tiger. Without any cunning ability, he got rid of almost every other tiger in his domain.

RE: History most brutal killer, the Majingilane Male Lions - Tshokwane - 03-10-2016

Golden Mane and Othawa pride feasting. Pic Credits to Mike Dickson

RE: History most brutal killer, the Majingilane Male Lions - Tshokwane - 03-12-2016

Black Mane and a Othawa lioness mating. Credits to Promise Mashile

RE: History most brutal killer, the Majingilane Male Lions - Tshokwane - 03-13-2016

Idube Game Reserve:
Hip Scar

RE: History most brutal killer, the Majingilane Male Lions - NCAT33 - 03-13-2016

Is he asleep or dead? Something doesn't look right with his hip bone sticking out like that.

RE: History most brutal killer, the Majingilane Male Lions - stoja9 - 03-13-2016

Right? I was thinking the same thing..