WildFact
Large male tigers from India (Videos Only) - Printable Version

+- WildFact (https://wildfact.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Information Section (https://wildfact.com/forum/forum-information-section)
+--- Forum: Terrestrial Wild Animals (https://wildfact.com/forum/forum-terrestrial-wild-animals)
+---- Forum: Wild Cats (https://wildfact.com/forum/forum-wild-cats)
+----- Forum: Tiger (https://wildfact.com/forum/forum-tiger)
+----- Thread: Large male tigers from India (Videos Only) (/topic-large-male-tigers-from-india-videos-only)

RE: Large male tigers from India (Videos Only) - Pckts - 02-27-2015

@Dithoo
Thanks for the info, always nice to hear from a true expert. It's appreciated, for sure.

RE: Large male tigers from India (Videos Only) - Apollo - 02-27-2015

(02-25-2015, 03:18 AM)'Roflcopters' Wrote:  

Edit: Katezari male was the male that fought Gabbar and has been moving with P2 or Maya (Confirmed as of February/9/2015)

So Katezari is moving with Maya (P2) now
I guess Katezari is a ladies man because he already have 4 females Vasanti (J2), Sonia (V4) and her sister Bhala (J3) and the Bison Bandera female (F6).
Lucky male.

New video of Waghdoh male

RE: Large male tigers from India (Videos Only) - Rage2277 - 02-28-2015

Kingfisher or the babathenga male kanha

Raja

Munna

Kingfisher

RE: Large male tigers from India (Videos Only) - Pckts - 03-01-2015

Im not sure about the frame of either tiger, But I would say Munna is the heavier between Kingfisher and himself. Kingfisher is obviously a very tall and long tiger so we would have to see them together to be able to tell. Which something tells me, after defeating Patewallas son, kingfisher is going to have to face off with the King of Kahna at some point. Maybe even Kingfisher vs Redeye would be something to behold as well.

Raja looks perfect, per usual.

RE: Large male tigers from India (Videos Only) - Rage2277 - 03-01-2015

kingfisher is pretty young dispite his size he was still with his fam sometime last year he was a bit smaller should be 3 1/2 yrs or so

RE: Large male tigers from India (Videos Only) - Apollo - 03-04-2015

Tiger from Corbett NP

RE: Large male tigers from India (Videos Only) - Pckts - 03-04-2015

Looks like a youngster, I just wanted it to stand so we could see its size.
[img]images/smilies/dodgy.gif[/img]

RE: Large male tigers from India (Videos Only) - Apollo - 03-08-2015

In the video its was stated that the male to be Akash (T64), but I think its his brother Suraj (T65) male tiger.
I guess @Rage2277  and @Roflcopters  can verify it.
The male appears to be tall like his father T28 (star male).

RE: Large male tigers from India (Videos Only) - Pckts - 03-09-2015

What a scary looking tiger, those eyes pierce right through you.

I think T42 is even more intimidating than T24. 
On a side note, where do you guys rank Ranth Tigers in terms of size?
I used to think they were smaller in weight than other tigers but the more I see and read about them, I think they are as large as any other tigers around. They certainly look to be extremely muscular, maybe not as bulky Tadoba or Kazirangas but they look huge, especially in frame size.

RE: Large male tigers from India (Videos Only) - GrizzlyClaws - 03-09-2015

This Bengal has developed the mane/ruff around his cheek, so he reminds me the Sumatran.

RE: Large male tigers from India (Videos Only) - Roflcopters - 03-09-2015

(03-09-2015, 02:27 AM)'Pckts' Wrote: What a scary looking tiger, those eyes pierce right through you.

I think T42 is even more intimidating than T24. 
On a side note, where do you guys rank Ranth Tigers in terms of size?
I used to think they were smaller in weight than other tigers but the more I see and read about them, I think they are as large as any other tigers around. They certainly look to be extremely muscular, maybe not as bulky Tadoba or Kazirangas but they look huge, especially in frame size.

I agree, Ranthambore tigers have this "Sumatran" appearance to them. huge heads with big manes and long body.. However, they're not as robust as the Central Indian giants imho. honestly, they're the most intimidating out of all the Bengals (my personal opinion). 

here's my favorite picture to showcase what i meant by a huge head

*This image is copyright of its original author

A mammoth sized male tiger sitting just a few feet away from you, staring at you. this is one of the best road blocks I've seen from a tiger and now the best road block from a tiger would be Wagdoh's without a doubt.

One of the biggest male tigers in Central India sitting just a few feet away from you at night. 

Huge head and Huge mane

here he is again..

RE: Large male tigers from India (Videos Only) - Pckts - 03-10-2015

Im going to start adding pictures to the "best mane" thread and you can bet your butt that I will be adding T42 for the tigers side, thats for sure.